menu editor for current version? - Mozilla

This is a discussion on menu editor for current version? - Mozilla ; Say, is there a Menu Editor -type add-on for TB-2.0 and up? I found an add-on by that name, but, alas, it doesn't support the current version of Thunderbird....

  1. menu editor for current version?

    Say, is there a Menu Editor -type add-on for TB-2.0 and up?
    I found an add-on by that name, but, alas,
    it doesn't support the current version of Thunderbird.

  2. Re: menu editor for current version?

    nearlydeparted wrote:
    > Say, is there a Menu Editor -type add-on for TB-2.0 and up?
    > I found an add-on by that name, but, alas,
    > it doesn't support the current version of Thunderbird.

    The version for 1.5 can be tweaked by use of Nightly Tester Tools to bump
    the max version. My testing on a Win ME box seemed to work correctly.
    Mail to the add-on author has gone unanswered, so I am skeptical of it's
    future, even though it is still needed.

    --
    Ron K.

+ Reply to Thread