Can't view messages in viewing pane - Mozilla

This is a discussion on Can't view messages in viewing pane - Mozilla ; All of a sudden now, I can't see my emails in the viewing pane when I click on the header. I have to double click and open a new window. What changed? Is there something that I have to check? ...

  1. Can't view messages in viewing pane

    All of a sudden now, I can't see my emails in the viewing pane when
    I click on the header. I have to double click and open a new window.
    What changed? Is there something that I have to check?

    Chuck

  2. Re: Can't view messages in viewing pane

    Charles W. Bab**** wrote:
    > All of a sudden now, I can't see my emails in the viewing pane when I
    > click on the header. I have to double click and open a new window.
    > What changed? Is there something that I have to check?
    >
    > Chuck

    Do you have same problem if you close Thunderbird ( if running ) and
    goto Start > programs > Thunderbird [ safe mode] ?

  3. Re: Can't view messages in viewing pane

    On 10/12/2007 9:33 AM On a whim, Charles W. Bab**** pounded out on the
    keyboard

    > All of a sudden now, I can't see my emails in the viewing pane when
    > I click on the header. I have to double click and open a new window.
    > What changed? Is there something that I have to check?
    >
    > Chuck

    Hi Chuck,

    Pressing F8 returns the Message Pane. Also check View, Layout, Classic
    View. Or hover your mouse cursor down by the status bar and see if it
    changes to a double arrow. If so, left click and drag it up.

    --
    Terry R.