Activation of spamfilter in Thunderbird - Mozilla

This is a discussion on Activation of spamfilter in Thunderbird - Mozilla ; I want the spamfilter in Thunderbird to automatically move mail recognized as spam to the spam folder. How do I set up the program? Kindly Regards Karl Johan, DK...

  1. Activation of spamfilter in Thunderbird

    I want the spamfilter in Thunderbird to automatically move mail
    recognized as spam to the spam folder. How do I set up the program?

    Kindly Regards Karl Johan, DK

  2. Re: Activation of spamfilter in Thunderbird

    nesega wrote:
    > I want the spamfilter in Thunderbird to automatically move mail
    > recognized as spam to the spam folder. How do I set up the program?
    >
    > Kindly Regards Karl Johan, DK

    If you are using TB -2.0.0.* , goto Tools> Account Settings.
    Under every mail account you will find 'Junk Settings' .

+ Reply to Thread