reserve the sent mails - Mozilla

This is a discussion on reserve the sent mails - Mozilla ; Hi Can I reserve the mails in mail servers? Usually I cannot read the sent mails in another PC. thank you for the reply. Mike...

  1. reserve the sent mails

    Hi

    Can I reserve the mails in mail servers?
    Usually I cannot read the sent mails in another PC.

    thank you for the reply.

    Mike

  2. Re: reserve the sent mails

    Mike wrote:
    > Hi
    >
    > Can I reserve the mails in mail servers?
    > Usually I cannot read the sent mails in another PC.
    >
    > thank you for the reply.
    >
    > Mike

    Go to Tools -> Account Settings. In the pane on the left side, under
    the account in question, click on 'Server Settings'.

    On the right side, in the section labeled 'Server Settings', put a check
    mark in the box labeled 'Leave messages on server', then make your
    selection immediately below that one, to either leave them for X number
    of days, or until you delete them.

    If you have multiple accounts, repeat this for each account that you
    want to do this with, as this is an account specific setting.

    --
    Alex K.

+ Reply to Thread