Lost folder tree! - Mozilla

This is a discussion on Lost folder tree! - Mozilla ; I was sending an email and all of a sudden my folder tree pane was gone! I only have the header pane all the way accross the top with the message pane below. I checked my profile and all the ...

  1. Lost folder tree!

    I was sending an email and all of a sudden my folder tree pane was
    gone! I only have the header pane all the way accross the top with the
    message pane below. I checked my profile and all the folders and mail
    are still in it, but how do I get the view back?

    I even had to come to the web to post this as I can't change to the
    folder in my mail. Please help!

  2. Re: Lost folder tree!

    On 11-10-2007 16:44 CET, PA.Vikesfan@gmail.com composed this enchanting
    statement:
    > I was sending an email and all of a sudden my folder tree pane was
    > gone! I only have the header pane all the way accross the top with the
    > message pane below. I checked my profile and all the folders and mail
    > are still in it, but how do I get the view back?
    >
    > I even had to come to the web to post this as I can't change to the
    > folder in my mail. Please help!

    position cursor on left side, drag it to the right.

    --
    Kind regards,
    Melchert

  3. Re: Lost folder tree!

    Melchert Fruitema wrote:
    > On 11-10-2007 16:44 CET, PA.Vikesfan@gmail.com composed this enchanting
    > statement:
    >> I was sending an email and all of a sudden my folder tree pane was
    >> gone! I only have the header pane all the way accross the top with the
    >> message pane below. I checked my profile and all the folders and mail
    >> are still in it, but how do I get the view back?
    >>
    >> I even had to come to the web to post this as I can't change to the
    >> folder in my mail. Please help!
    >>

    > position cursor on left side, drag it to the right.

    There is also a trick when in the composer window. At the right end of the
    bar showing your From: is a button to activate a drop down listing of your
    server accounts.

    --
    Ron K.

  4. Re: Lost folder tree!

    On Oct 11, 11:11 am, Melchert Fruitema
    wrote:
    > On 11-10-2007 16:44 CET, PA.Vikes...@gmail.com composed this enchanting
    > statement:> I was sending an email and all of a sudden my folder tree pane was
    > > gone! I only have the header pane all the way accross the top with the
    > > message pane below. I checked my profile and all the folders and mail
    > > are still in it, but how do I get the view back?

    > > I even had to come to the web to post this as I can't change to the
    > > folder in my mail. Please help!

    > position cursor on left side, drag it to the right.
    >
    > --
    > Kind regards,
    > Melchert
    >
    > (MacOS 10.3.9 / Firefox 2.0, Thunderbird 2.0)

    That did it, thanks! Had to go to class and for the life of me I
    couldn't find it. ;>)

+ Reply to Thread