Qwara plugin doesn't install in PortableApps Firefox - Mozilla

This is a discussion on Qwara plugin doesn't install in PortableApps Firefox - Mozilla ; Anybody else have the same problem? I've tried many times to install the Qwara Plugin, and it's impossible. I would like to know if anyone else tried and download failed. PortableApps Firefox: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Windows NT 5.1; pt-BR; rv:1.8.1.7) ...

  1. Qwara plugin doesn't install in PortableApps Firefox

    Anybody else have the same problem?

    I've tried many times to install the Qwara Plugin, and it's impossible.
    I would like to know if anyone else tried and download failed.

    PortableApps Firefox:
    Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Windows NT 5.1; pt-BR; rv:1.8.1.7)
    Gecko/20070914 Firefox/2.0.0.7

    regards

    ---
    walter tabax
    sao paulo /sp brasil

  2. Re: Qwara plugin doesn't install in PortableApps Firefox

    wetabax wrote:
    > Anybody else have the same problem?
    >
    > I've tried many times to install the Qwara Plugin, and it's impossible.
    > I would like to know if anyone else tried and download failed.
    >
    > PortableApps Firefox:
    > Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Windows NT 5.1; pt-BR; rv:1.8.1.7)
    > Gecko/20070914 Firefox/2.0.0.7
    >
    > regards

    are you talking about this: http://www.qwara.com/toolbar?
    This is an extension, not plugin. And it works in Firefox,
    not Thunderbird, which you're asking in the TB newsgroup.

    If you have problems with this extension, then try asking
    them: http://www.qwara.com/feedback.

    Also, note, there is are forums for the portable programs:
    http://portableapps.com/forums

    or Reply to Author. Thanks!

    http://www.toonopedia.com/potamus.htm

  3. Re: [OT] Qwara plugin doesn't install in PortableApps Firefox

    Em 11/10/2007 01:15, Peter Potamus the Purple Hippo martelou no teclado :
    > wetabax wrote:
    >> Anybody else have the same problem?
    >>
    >> I've tried many times to install the Qwara Plugin, and it's
    >> impossible. I would like to know if anyone else tried and download
    >> failed.
    >>
    >> PortableApps Firefox:
    >> Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Windows NT 5.1; pt-BR; rv:1.8.1.7)
    >> Gecko/20070914 Firefox/2.0.0.7
    >>
    >> regards

    > are you talking about this: http://www.qwara.com/toolbar? This is an
    > extension, not plugin. And it works in Firefox, not Thunderbird, which
    > you're asking in the TB newsgroup.

    Oh, bad. I didn't notice - wrong group... Really sorry.

+ Reply to Thread