Re: Won't Download Messages from Server - Mozilla

This is a discussion on Re: Won't Download Messages from Server - Mozilla ; On 10/6/2007 2:20 PM, steven wrote: > I have thunderbird 2.0.0.6 which was working fine until yesterday. > T-Bird has always downloaded my messages from my server which is > Comcast. Today it won't download any messages, just spins. I ...

  1. Re: Won't Download Messages from Server

    On 10/6/2007 2:20 PM, steven wrote:
    > I have thunderbird 2.0.0.6 which was working fine until yesterday.
    > T-Bird has always downloaded my messages from my server which is
    > Comcast. Today it won't download any messages, just spins. I can access
    > my mail at the comcast webmail site. My newsgroups are working fine.
    > Any help would be appreciated.
    > Thanks

    If you are using McAfee, download its latest update.

    --
    Irwin

  2. Re: Won't Download Messages from Server

    http://download.mcafee.com/products/.../Eml1005_1.exe

    --
    Irwin