T-bird on a stick,redundant folders Peter please help! - Mozilla

This is a discussion on T-bird on a stick,redundant folders Peter please help! - Mozilla ; At first I thought I lost my old email,discovered I compacted it & it saved the email in a folder called tmpsomething,I renamed it to 'oldinbox" so as not to be confused,it now resides in the root directory of my ...

  1. T-bird on a stick,redundant folders Peter please help!

    At first I thought I lost my old email,discovered I compacted it
    & it saved the email in a folder called tmpsomething,I renamed it
    to 'oldinbox" so as not to be confused,it now resides in the root
    directory of my primary email account. However, I have extra
    'unsent' 'drafts' 'sent & 'trash' folders as subfolders under the main
    "inbox" folder all are empty,how do I rid myself of these redundant
    subfolders? This is the smartdrive U3 version of the program, I
    am using latest version as clicking 'check for updates' reveals.

    appreciated....

  2. Re: T-bird on a stick,redundant folders Peter please help!

    Space Cowboy wrote:
    > At first I thought I lost my old email,discovered I compacted it
    > & it saved the email in a folder called tmpsomething,I renamed it
    > to 'oldinbox" so as not to be confused,it now resides in the root
    > directory of my primary email account. However, I have extra
    > 'unsent' 'drafts' 'sent & 'trash' folders as subfolders under the main
    > "inbox" folder all are empty,how do I rid myself of these redundant
    > subfolders? This is the smartdrive U3 version of the program, I
    > am using latest version as clicking 'check for updates' reveals.
    >
    > appreciated....

    are you using Portable Thunderbird? If so, then for your
    info, there is a forum for it where you can ask all sorts of
    questions: http://portableapps.com/forums

    or Reply to Author. Thanks!

    http://www.toonopedia.com/potamus.htm

  3. Re: T-bird on a stick,redundant folders Peter please help!

    Peter Potamus the Purple Hippo
    wrote in
    There seems to be several versions available
    Desktop,Portable and U3 smartdrive versions
    and I don't think I should have been able to but
    after an upgrade to 2.0.0.4 that had a wonky screen
    output I d/l an upgrade to my Sandisk 4gig cruizer....

    going to "about" reports
    version 2.0.0.6 (20070728) on the splash dialogue box.

    > are you using Portable Thunderbird? If so, then for your
    > info, there is a forum for it where you can ask all sorts of
    > questions: http://portableapps.com/forums

+ Reply to Thread