Adobe forums - Mozilla

This is a discussion on Adobe forums - Mozilla ; Does anyone know how I can get back to the Adobe on-line forums using Thunderbird please? TIA Michael...

  1. Adobe forums

    Does anyone know how I can get back to the Adobe on-line forums using
    Thunderbird please?

    TIA

    Michael

  2. Re: Adobe forums

    On Sat, 06 Oct 2007 18:27:29 +0100, Michael Iannantuoni
    wrote:

    >Does anyone know how I can get back to the Adobe on-line forums using
    >Thunderbird please?

    The NNTP servers are not yet online again. Visit the Adobe web forums
    for explanations and discussions on this subject.
    --
    http://www.kynosarges.de

  3. Re: Adobe forums

    Chris Nahr wrote:
    > On Sat, 06 Oct 2007 18:27:29 +0100, Michael Iannantuoni
    > wrote:
    >
    >> Does anyone know how I can get back to the Adobe on-line forums using
    >> Thunderbird please?

    > The NNTP servers are not yet online again. Visit the Adobe web forums
    > for explanations and discussions on this subject.
    > --
    > http://www.kynosarges.de

    Ha!Ha!ha!Ha! if you can get in the new system
    Unlike the old system where once you were signed if you wanted to read
    messages from SM or FF you have to sign in every time. and some times
    they don't hold for a session some times you have to sign in for each
    message you want to read. other times you'll sign in and and it will
    show you signed in yet your will need to sign in infinitum.

    Set Follow-up TO:mozilla general