can you have multiple signatures in TB for 1 email account?? - Mozilla

This is a discussion on can you have multiple signatures in TB for 1 email account?? - Mozilla ; ....Lisa...

  1. can you have multiple signatures in TB for 1 email account??

    ....Lisa

  2. Re: can you have multiple signatures in TB for 1 email account??

    hamiltoncruiser wrote:
    > ...Lisa

    Yes. Tools/Account settings/ Top item and click on manage identities.
    You can set up more than one

    Bill

  3. Re: can you have multiple signatures in TB for 1 email account??

    On 9/22/2007 2:24 PM, Bill wrote:
    > hamiltoncruiser wrote:
    >> ...Lisa
    >>

    > Yes. Tools/Account settings/ Top item and click on manage identities.
    > You can set up more than one
    >
    > Bill

    There is also the Signature Switch extension at
    .

    --
    David E. Ross

    Natural foods can be harmful: Look at all the
    people who die of natural causes.

  4. Re: can you have multiple signatures in TB for 1 email account??

    David E. Ross wrote:
    > On 9/22/2007 2:24 PM, Bill wrote:
    >> hamiltoncruiser wrote:
    >>> ...Lisa
    >>>

    >> Yes. Tools/Account settings/ Top item and click on manage identities.
    >> You can set up more than one
    >>
    >> Bill

    > There is also the Signature Switch extension at
    > .

    There is also the "Signature" add-on that allows you to right click &
    pick from a large number of your custom signatures. I have about 15 in
    there at this time so I do not know what the limit may be.

    Signature 0.4.0.4.200610221528

    James

  5. Re: can you have multiple signatures in TB for 1 email account??

    On 2007-09-22 23:49 David E. Ross wrote:
    > On 9/22/2007 2:24 PM, Bill wrote:
    >> hamiltoncruiser wrote:
    >>> ...Lisa
    >>>

    >> Yes. Tools/Account settings/ Top item and click on manage identities.
    >> You can set up more than one
    >>
    >> Bill

    > There is also the Signature Switch extension at
    > .

    That's a nice extension. Before, I had my signatures in an email in the
    Templates, and I would copy them from there when I needed them... The
    only problem now is that when I compose an html email, the added
    signature does not contain any hard returns, substituting them with
    spaces instead. Why does this happen?

    Eustace

    --
    It ain't THAT, babe! - A radical reinterpretation
    http://www.geocities.com/itaintme_babe/itaintme.html

  6. Re: can you have multiple signatures in TB for 1 email account??

    On 9/25/07 5:33 PM, Eustace wrote:
    > On 2007-09-22 23:49 David E. Ross wrote:
    >>>>
    >>> Yes. Tools/Account settings/ Top item and click on manage
    >>> identities. You can set up more than one
    >>>
    >>> Bill

    >> There is also the Signature Switch extension at
    >> .
    >>

    > That's a nice extension. Before, I had my signatures in an email in
    > the Templates, and I would copy them from there when I needed them...
    > The only problem now is that when I compose an html email, the added
    > signature does not contain any hard returns, substituting them with
    > spaces instead. Why does this happen?
    >
    > Eustace

    For a HTML email, the signature has to be written in HTML. The HTML code
    for a linebreak is
    . Visit the Signature Switch website for more
    information.
    http://mozext.achimonline.de/signatureswitch_about.php

    --
    Larry I. Gusaas
    Moose Jaw, Saskatchewan

    Website: http://larry-gusaas.com

  7. Re: can you have multiple signatures in TB for 1 email account??

    On 2007-09-25 20:40 Larry Gusaas wrote:
    > On 9/25/07 5:33 PM, Eustace wrote:

    >>> There is also the Signature Switch extension at
    >>> .
    >>>

    >> That's a nice extension. Before, I had my signatures in an email in
    >> the Templates, and I would copy them from there when I needed them...
    >> The only problem now is that when I compose an html email, the added
    >> signature does not contain any hard returns, substituting them with
    >> spaces instead. Why does this happen?
    >>
    >> Eustace
    >>

    > For a HTML email, the signature has to be written in HTML. The HTML code
    > for a linebreak is
    . Visit the Signature Switch website for more
    > information.
    > http://mozext.achimonline.de/signatureswitch_about.php

    Marvelous.

    --
    It ain't THAT, babe! - A radical reinterpretation
    http://www.geocities.com/itaintme_babe/itaintme.html

  8. Re: can you have multiple signatures in TB for 1 email account??

    Eustace wrote:
    > On 2007-09-25 20:40 Larry Gusaas wrote:

    >>> That's a nice extension. Before, I had my signatures in an email in
    >>> the Templates, and I would copy them from there when I needed them...
    >>> The only problem now is that when I compose an html email, the added
    >>> signature does not contain any hard returns, substituting them with
    >>> spaces instead. Why does this happen?
    >>>
    >>> Eustace
    >>>

    >> For a HTML email, the signature has to be written in HTML. The HTML
    >> code for a linebreak is
    . Visit the Signature Switch website for
    >> more information.
    >> http://mozext.achimonline.de/signatureswitch_about.php

    > Marvelous.

    I found quicktext quite nice :