I allways view messages in plain text - Mozilla

This is a discussion on I allways view messages in plain text - Mozilla ; Hello, I have this problem ever since I installed Enigmail I guess, that I see any message I recieve in plain text, even though in the message source the content-type is set to text/html and the message content really is ...

  1. I allways view messages in plain text

    Hello,

    I have this problem ever since I installed Enigmail I guess, that I see
    any message I recieve in plain text, even though in the message source
    the content-type is set to text/html and the message content really is html.

    Do you know what can I do to get my messages right (other then reinstall) ?

    Thank you,
    Timothy Madden,
    Romania

  2. Re: I allways view messages in plain text

    Timothy Madden wrote in

    > Hello,
    >
    > I have this problem ever since I installed Enigmail I guess,
    > that I see any message I recieve in plain text, even though in
    > the message source the content-type is set to text/html and
    > the message content really is html.
    >
    > Do you know what can I do to get my messages right (other then
    > reinstall) ?

    VIEW > MESSAGE BODY AS > ORIGINAL HTML

    --
    Mozilla & Netscape FAQs: http://www.ufaq.org/
    Mozilla/Firefox/Thunderbird/Seamonkey solutions: http://ilias.ca/

    This is the most amazing loaf of bread I've ever owned.

  3. Re: I allways view messages in plain text

    Thank you,
    it works

    Timothy Madden,
    Romania

    Chris Jahn wrote:
    > Timothy Madden wrote in
    >
    >> Hello,
    >>
    >> I have this problem ever since I installed Enigmail I guess,
    >> that I see any message I recieve in plain text, even though in
    >> the message source the content-type is set to text/html and
    >> the message content really is html.
    >>
    >> Do you know what can I do to get my messages right (other then
    >> reinstall) ?
    >>

    > VIEW > MESSAGE BODY AS > ORIGINAL HTML

+ Reply to Thread