one particular group has stopped coming - Mozilla

This is a discussion on one particular group has stopped coming - Mozilla ; Suddenly I am receiving no further messages in newsgroup "corel.PaintShopPro8". The last message I received in that group was on 9/13. I can read other corel.* newsgroups okay -- the last messages in a couple others are dated late on ...

  1. one particular group has stopped coming

    Suddenly I am receiving no further messages in newsgroup "corel.PaintShopPro8".
    The last message I received in that group was on 9/13.

    I can read other corel.* newsgroups okay --
    the last messages in a couple others are dated late on 9/16.
    And I can read all my other newsgroups (as far as I can tell) just fine.

    All I could think of was to unsubscribe and resubscribe,
    so I did that yesterday, but that had no effect.

    Can anyone suggest where I might look for the cause of this?

  2. Re: one particular group has stopped coming

    nearlydeparted wrote:
    > Suddenly I am receiving no further messages in newsgroup "corel.PaintShopPro8".
    > The last message I received in that group was on 9/13.
    >
    > I can read other corel.* newsgroups okay --
    > the last messages in a couple others are dated late on 9/16.
    > And I can read all my other newsgroups (as far as I can tell) just fine.
    >
    > All I could think of was to unsubscribe and resubscribe,
    > so I did that yesterday, but that had no effect.
    >
    > Can anyone suggest where I might look for the cause of this?

    there have been 1 message for the 14th and 3 for today.
    Atleast at the time I checked. Have you close the program
    and restarted it?

    or Reply to Author. Thanks!

    http://www.toonopedia.com/potamus.htm

+ Reply to Thread