marking all mailing list emails as not a scam - Mozilla

This is a discussion on marking all mailing list emails as not a scam - Mozilla ; is there a way to automatically mark emails from certain senders or mailing lists as Not Scam?? ....Lisa...

  1. marking all mailing list emails as not a scam

    is there a way to automatically mark emails from certain senders or
    mailing lists as Not Scam??

    ....Lisa

  2. Re: marking all mailing list emails as not a scam

    On Sep 17, 1:29 pm, Peter Potamus the Purple Hippo
    wrote:
    > hamiltoncruiser wrote:
    > > is there a way to automatically mark emails from certain senders or
    > > mailing lists as Not Scam??

    > > ...Lisa

    > no, the Not Scam thingy is not trainable. Either you mark
    > them as Not Scam, or turn it off completely: Tools, Options,
    > Privacy, Email Scam tab and uncheck the box there.
    >
    > --
    > Please do not email me for help. Reply to the newsgroup
    > only. And only click on the Reply button, not the Reply All
    > or Reply to Author. Thanks!
    >
    > Peter Potamus & His Magic Flying Balloon:http://www.toonopedia.com/potamus.htm

    Thanks!!

    ....Lisa

  3. Re: marking all mailing list emails as not a scam

    hamiltoncruiser wrote:
    > is there a way to automatically mark emails from certain senders or
    > mailing lists as Not Scam??
    >
    > ...Lisa

    no, the Not Scam thingy is not trainable. Either you mark
    them as Not Scam, or turn it off completely: Tools, Options,
    Privacy, Email Scam tab and uncheck the box there.

    or Reply to Author. Thanks!

    http://www.toonopedia.com/potamus.htm

+ Reply to Thread