Transferring emails from OE to Thunderbird (Eudora) - Mozilla

This is a discussion on Transferring emails from OE to Thunderbird (Eudora) - Mozilla ; OK, well, I have tried to use the import option to transfer my messages. The problem is in the folders section, it adds the whole list under the trash button. I was wondering how I could integrate the new messages ...

  1. Transferring emails from OE to Thunderbird (Eudora)

    OK, well, I have tried to use the import option to transfer my messages.
    The problem is in the folders section, it adds the whole list under the
    trash button. I was wondering how I could integrate the new messages
    with the already installed Folders I ha e there, how can I do that please?

    When Thunderbird (Eudora) asked me when I originally downloaded the
    program if I wanted to transfer folders over, it only transfered a few
    not all.

    Here's a picture of what happened when I my Folders.

    http://www.furrycritters.co.uk/Galle...a+Picture2.jpg

    How do I transfer what appeared below the into their respective files
    above. At the moment 9 folders are doubled up.

    Thank you

    John.

  2. Re: Transferring emails from OE to Thunderbird (Eudora)

    John wrote:
    > OK, well, I have tried to use the import option to transfer my messages.
    > The problem is in the folders section, it adds the whole list under the
    > trash button. I was wondering how I could integrate the new messages
    > with the already installed Folders I ha e there, how can I do that please?
    >
    > When Thunderbird (Eudora) asked me when I originally downloaded the
    > program if I wanted to transfer folders over, it only transfered a few
    > not all.
    >
    > Here's a picture of what happened when I my Folders.
    >
    > http://www.furrycritters.co.uk/Galle...a+Picture2.jpg
    >
    > How do I transfer what appeared below the into their respective files
    > above. At the moment 9 folders are doubled up.
    >
    > Thank you
    >
    > John.

    I'm confused. What does the picture of (presumably) Eudora have to do
    with Thunderbird? Are you saying that you are actually using Eudora or what?

  3. Re: Transferring emails from OE to Thunderbird (Eudora)

    Gordon wrote:
    > John wrote:
    >> OK, well, I have tried to use the import option to transfer my
    >> messages. The problem is in the folders section, it adds the whole
    >> list under the trash button. I was wondering how I could integrate the
    >> new messages with the already installed Folders I ha e there, how can
    >> I do that please?
    >>
    >> When Thunderbird (Eudora) asked me when I originally downloaded the
    >> program if I wanted to transfer folders over, it only transfered a few
    >> not all.
    >>
    >> Here's a picture of what happened when I my Folders.
    >>
    >> http://www.furrycritters.co.uk/Galle...a+Picture2.jpg
    >>
    >> How do I transfer what appeared below the into their respective files
    >> above. At the moment 9 folders are doubled up.
    >>
    >> Thank you
    >>
    >> John.

    > I'm confused. What does the picture of (presumably) Eudora have to do
    > with Thunderbird? Are you saying that you are actually using Eudora or
    > what?

    If you look at the top, it says Eudora, I'm not using Thunderbird.

    I am beginning to wonder though if my Profile for Eudora has mixed in
    with Thunderbird. But Interface/program is Eudora.

    John

  4. Re: Transferring emails from OE to Thunderbird (Eudora)

    John wrote:
    > Gordon wrote:
    >> John wrote:
    >>> OK, well, I have tried to use the import option to transfer my
    >>> messages. The problem is in the folders section, it adds the whole
    >>> list under the trash button. I was wondering how I could integrate
    >>> the new messages with the already installed Folders I ha e there, how
    >>> can I do that please?
    >>>
    >>> When Thunderbird (Eudora) asked me when I originally downloaded the
    >>> program if I wanted to transfer folders over, it only transfered a
    >>> few not all.
    >>>
    >>> Here's a picture of what happened when I my Folders.
    >>>
    >>> http://www.furrycritters.co.uk/Galle...a+Picture2.jpg
    >>>
    >>> How do I transfer what appeared below the into their respective files
    >>> above. At the moment 9 folders are doubled up.
    >>>
    >>> Thank you
    >>>
    >>> John.

    >> I'm confused. What does the picture of (presumably) Eudora have to do
    >> with Thunderbird? Are you saying that you are actually using Eudora or
    >> what?

    > If you look at the top, it says Eudora, I'm not using Thunderbird.
    >
    > I am beginning to wonder though if my Profile for Eudora has mixed in
    > with Thunderbird. But Interface/program is Eudora.
    >
    > John

    Here's a picture to show you what program it is.

    http://www.furrycritters.co.uk/Galle...a+Picture4.jpg

    John

+ Reply to Thread