My first post here, using Eudora 8.0.0b1 - Mozilla

This is a discussion on My first post here, using Eudora 8.0.0b1 - Mozilla ; John wrote: > John wrote: >> >>> Or, you could use the program that you have now, Eudora, since it is >>> based on Thunderbird 2.0.0.6, and use the same directions above. I >>> have been using it with the ...

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
Results 21 to 22 of 22

  1. Re: My first post here, using Eudora 8.0.0b1

    John wrote:
    > John wrote:
    >>
    >>> Or, you could use the program that you have now, Eudora, since it is
    >>> based on Thunderbird 2.0.0.6, and use the same directions above. I
    >>> have been using it with the newsgroup for several days now, and
    >>> haven't had any issues with it.
    >>>
    >>> Steve

    >> Can I ask Steve, do you use Thunderbird or Eudora? Do you know if
    >> there is a Eudora help? Or are the Thunderbird people using
    >> Thunderbird newsgroups for Eudora> I cant find any Eudora Groups.
    >>
    >> Thank for your help.
    >>
    >> John.

    > Hi, this is something else I have managed to find out about Eudora.
    >
    > http://www.mozillazine.org/talkback.html?article=20078
    >
    > Hope that helps.

    Tells you that Eudora is based on Thunderbird. It explains to me why
    your Eudora identifies itself as Thunderbird in the Source Header.
    Also check out:

    and note the "User Forums" for Eudora user help.

    --
    Gus

  2. Re: My first post here, using Eudora 8.0.0b1

    > Tells you that Eudora is based on Thunderbird. It explains to me why
    > your Eudora identifies itself as Thunderbird in the Source Header.
    > Also check out:
    >
    > and note the "User Forums" for Eudora user help.

    Hi, thanks for the links, I already knew about those, but since Mozilla
    took over it, the interface has changed, and as you can see with the
    pictures and links I've posted in my other messages, it looks more like
    Thunderbird now.

    Even Mozillazine has something on their site about it being more the
    same as Thunderbird. From what I can gather, those using Thunderbird can
    download an Extension called Penelope which will give Thunderbird the
    same look as and feel Eudora.

    So from what I have been able to understand Eudora and Thunderbird are
    exactly the same thing.

    John.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2