Disappearing messages - Mozilla

This is a discussion on Disappearing messages - Mozilla ; Using Thunderbird ver 2, I find that quite often messages I send show very briefly (if at all) and disappear from the NG section of TB. For instance, I asked a question in a Ng and got a reply. But ...

  1. Disappearing messages

    Using Thunderbird ver 2, I find that quite often messages I send show
    very briefly (if at all) and disappear from the NG section of TB.
    For instance, I asked a question in a Ng and got a reply. But a few
    seconds later the message was not visible!
    Anyone come across this sort of thing? Have I got some settings wrong or
    is this a bug in TB?

    Regards

    Brian

    PS Probably wont see this message or any reply to it either!! :-(

  2. Re: Disappearing messages

    Brian wrote:
    > Using Thunderbird ver 2, I find that quite often messages I send show
    > very briefly (if at all) and disappear from the NG section of TB.
    > For instance, I asked a question in a Ng and got a reply. But a few
    > seconds later the message was not visible!
    > Anyone come across this sort of thing? Have I got some settings wrong or
    > is this a bug in TB?
    >
    > Regards
    >
    > Brian
    >
    > PS Probably wont see this message or any reply to it either!! :-(

    check your settings under View, Messages, All

    Also, look at your threading: View, Threads, All

    did this work?

    or Reply to Author. Thanks!

    http://www.toonopedia.com/potamus.htm

+ Reply to Thread