cannot watch single news article - Mozilla

This is a discussion on cannot watch single news article - Mozilla ; Hi ... I have noticed (only recently) that I cannot "watch" a Usenet news article that has no replies. If I see a post that looks interesting, and there are replies, I can hit the "w" key and the thread ...

  1. cannot watch single news article

    Hi ...
    I have noticed (only recently) that I cannot "watch" a Usenet news article
    that has no replies.

    If I see a post that looks interesting, and there are replies,
    I can hit the "w" key and the thread will be marked as "watched".

    However, if there are no replies,
    then if I hit the "w" key, nothing happens.

    Is there a bug here?
    Are my expectations inappropriate?
    Seems like this used to work.

  2. Re: cannot watch single news article

    nearlydeparted wrote:
    > Hi ...
    > I have noticed (only recently) that I cannot "watch" a Usenet news article
    > that has no replies.
    >
    > If I see a post that looks interesting, and there are replies,
    > I can hit the "w" key and the thread will be marked as "watched".
    >
    > However, if there are no replies,
    > then if I hit the "w" key, nothing happens.
    >
    > Is there a bug here?
    > Are my expectations inappropriate?
    > Seems like this used to work.

    TB 2.0.0.6 and I have no problems. Maybe its the theme
    you're using. Try using the default theme.

    or Reply to Author. Thanks!

    http://www.toonopedia.com/potamus.htm

+ Reply to Thread