Mozills T/B Installation wo'nt open. - Mozilla

This is a discussion on Mozills T/B Installation wo'nt open. - Mozilla ; Using X/P PRO.I uninstalled (via add-rem) as my T/B was hav'ing some difficulties. Then Re installed it . Now one gets a _popup_ saying that t/b is already running-to restart PC.,(ie after clickig on tb/icon).-to restart pc ;which one has ...

  1. Mozills T/B Installation wo'nt open.

    Using X/P PRO.I uninstalled (via add-rem) as my T/B was hav'ing some
    difficulties. Then Re installed it . Now one gets a _popup_ saying that
    t/b is already running-to restart PC.,(ie after clickig on tb/icon).-to
    restart pc ;which one has done several times to no effect.This is'nt
    urgent,would'nt bother but what i've seen I'd like T/B. Help jim

  2. Re: Mozills T/B Installation wo'nt open.

    *-* On Sun, 16 Sep 2007 11:42:25 +1000,
    *-* In Article lKCdnbq3CYqcF3HbnZ2dnUVZ_oLinZ2d@mozilla.org,
    *-* jim wrote
    *-* About Mozills T/B Installation wo'nt open.

    > Using X/P PRO.I uninstalled (via add-rem) as my T/B was hav'ing some
    > difficulties. Then Re installed it . Now one gets a _popup_ saying
    > that t/b is already running-to restart PC.,(ie after clickig on
    > tb/icon).-to restart pc ;which one has done several times to no
    > effect.This is'nt urgent,would'nt bother but what i've seen I'd like
    > T/B. Help jim

    http://kb.mozillazine.org/Profile_in_use

    Ken Whiton

    FIDO: 1:132/152

  3. Re: Mozills T/B Installation wo'nt open.

    Thanks SO much for that url Ken.Am browsingthrough it. Am a bit timid
    re any action yet tho. Think it may be that _Lockout_ buisness referred
    to . Also that Url certainly_ helps_ me to find my way around.
    Regards jim PS would _Sys/Restore_ back to a Time when T/B was
    working help in this case.Would have to go back at least a month, hence
    updates etc would be signifigant.regards. jim

  4. Re: Mozills T/B Installation wo'nt open.

    Thanks Heaps Ken. Deleted the T/B Profile file. now she opens. Saved
    that URL.Regards. jim

+ Reply to Thread