Adding music to email - Mozilla

This is a discussion on Adding music to email - Mozilla ; Peter Potamus the Purple Hippo wrote: > Tonya Marshall wrote: >> Peter Potamus the Purple Hippo wrote: >>> Tonya Marshall wrote: >>>> Peter Potamus the Purple Hippo wrote: >>>>> Tonya Marshall wrote: >>>>>> Peter Potamus the Purple Hippo wrote: >>>>>>> ...

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
Results 21 to 27 of 27

  1. Re: Adding music to email

    Peter Potamus the Purple Hippo wrote:
    > Tonya Marshall wrote:
    >> Peter Potamus the Purple Hippo wrote:

    >>> it works for me. How are you using it? Visit the site, and
    >>> click on the bookmarklet? Did you drag the zap icon to your
    >>> bookmark toolbar?
    >>>

    >> I dragged the top one on this page up to my bookmarks toolbar, it's
    >> sitting there just fine but doesn't work when I click it.
    >> https://www.squarefree.com/bookmarklets/zap.html

    > NOTE: to satisfy the head Spam Moose's request, this is
    > follow-uped to the mozilla.support.firefox newsgroup
    >
    > are you clicking on it while at squarefree's website, or the
    > website http://www.ccdstubeheaven.com/tubesmainindex.html ?

    No, I'm just clicking on it in the website. Nothing happens. Music plays.

  2. Re: Adding music to email

    Tonya Marshall wrote:
    > Peter Potamus the Purple Hippo wrote:
    >> Tonya Marshall wrote:

    >>> I dragged the top one on this page up to my bookmarks toolbar, it's
    >>> sitting there just fine but doesn't work when I click it.
    >>> https://www.squarefree.com/bookmarklets/zap.html

    >> NOTE: to satisfy the head Spam Moose's request, this is
    >> follow-uped to the mozilla.support.firefox newsgroup
    >>
    >> are you clicking on it while at squarefree's website, or the
    >> website http://www.ccdstubeheaven.com/tubesmainindex.html ?
    >>

    > No, I'm just clicking on it in the website. Nothing happens. Music plays.

    have you got javascript turned on?: Tools, Options, Content,
    and the 3rd box should be checked.

    or Reply to Author. Thanks!

    http://www.toonopedia.com/potamus.htm

  3. Re: Adding music to email

    Peter Potamus the Purple Hippo wrote:
    > Tonya Marshall wrote:
    >> Peter Potamus the Purple Hippo wrote:

    >>> NOTE: to satisfy the head Spam Moose's request, this is
    >>> follow-uped to the mozilla.support.firefox newsgroup
    >>>
    >>> are you clicking on it while at squarefree's website, or the
    >>> website http://www.ccdstubeheaven.com/tubesmainindex.html ?
    >>>

    >> No, I'm just clicking on it in the website. Nothing happens. Music plays.

    > have you got javascript turned on?: Tools, Options, Content,
    > and the 3rd box should be checked.

    Yup!

  4. bookmarklets (was: Adding music to email)

    Tonya Marshall wrote:
    > Peter Potamus the Purple Hippo wrote:
    >> Tonya Marshall wrote:

    >>> No, I'm just clicking on it in the website. Nothing happens. Music plays.

    >> have you got javascript turned on?: Tools, Options, Content,
    >> and the 3rd box should be checked.
    >>

    > Yup!

    are you using the noblock or noscript extensions? Or maybe
    you have something else that is blocking the script.

    or Reply to Author. Thanks!

    http://www.toonopedia.com/potamus.htm

  5. Re: bookmarklets

    Peter Potamus the Purple Hippo wrote:
    > Tonya Marshall wrote:
    >> Peter Potamus the Purple Hippo wrote:

    >>> have you got javascript turned on?: Tools, Options, Content,
    >>> and the 3rd box should be checked.
    >>>

    >> Yup!

    > are you using the noblock or noscript extensions? Or maybe
    > you have something else that is blocking the script.

    I'm using noscript but it's not blocking that site. I checked it to
    allow it.

  6. Re: bookmarklets

    Tonya Marshall wrote:
    > I'm using noscript but it's not blocking that site. I checked it to
    > allow it.

    yeah, but is it blocking the bookmarklet javascript?

    or Reply to Author. Thanks!

    http://www.toonopedia.com/potamus.htm

  7. Re: bookmarklets

    Peter Potamus the Purple Hippo wrote:
    > Tonya Marshall wrote:
    >> I'm using noscript but it's not blocking that site. I checked it to
    >> allow it.

    > yeah, but is it blocking the bookmarklet javascript?

    I don't know how I would find that out. It's not listed in the site list
    in noscript.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2