addressbook - Mozilla

This is a discussion on addressbook - Mozilla ; When i pull up my address book it is alphabetical but when I try to print it prints it randomly. How do I get it to print alphabetically? marybridges@mlc.kscoxmail.com...

  1. addressbook

    When i pull up my address book it is alphabetical but when I try to
    print it prints it randomly. How do I get it to print alphabetically?

    marybridges@mlc.kscoxmail.com

  2. Re: addressbook

    Thunderbird Leader Mary Bridges teletyped on date 9/15/2007 11:46 AM ...
    > When i pull up my address book it is alphabetical but when I try to
    > print it prints it randomly. How do I get it to print alphabetically?
    >
    > marybridges@mlc.kscoxmail.com

    Wait for the the fixes to be added to a future release of Tb. The fix
    will use the sort order applied to the open abook. If you can't wait,
    then try a "Nightly" testing build of Tb 3.0a with the understanding it
    is "Bleeding Edge" and from day to day could become broken.

    --
    Ron K.
    Don't be a fonted,

  3. Re: addressbook

    Mary Bridges wrote:
    > When i pull up my address book it is alphabetical but when I try to
    > print it prints it randomly. How do I get it to print alphabetically?
    >
    > marybridges@mlc.kscoxmail.com

    thats the downside of the address book. I believe they are
    printed in the order they were created. Something you can do
    is click on Tools, Export, and export it as a tab delimited
    file [click where it says ldif and change it]. Now, open
    excel, quatra-pro, or some other spread sheet program, and
    use it to open the file. From there you can print.

    or Reply to Author. Thanks!

    http://www.toonopedia.com/potamus.htm

  4. Re: addressbook

    On 9/15/2007 13:14, Peter Potamus the Purple Hippo wrote:
    > Mary Bridges wrote:
    >> When i pull up my address book it is alphabetical but when I try to
    >> print it prints it randomly. How do I get it to print alphabetically?
    >>
    >> marybridges@mlc.kscoxmail.com

    > thats the downside of the address book. I believe they are
    > printed in the order they were created. Something you can do
    > is click on Tools, Export, and export it as a tab delimited
    > file [click where it says ldif and change it]. Now, open
    > excel, quatra-pro, or some other spread sheet program, and
    > use it to open the file. From there you can print.

    Oldie but still good.

    http://home.att.net/~cherokee67/ns7t...ok.html#update

    regards:captjlddavis

+ Reply to Thread