Recover after PC-crash? - Mozilla

This is a discussion on Recover after PC-crash? - Mozilla ; I have the hard disc after my old PC crashed. How do I import my e- mails from my Thunderbird files to my new PC where I have installed Thunderbird. The only options I find is to import from other ...

  1. Recover after PC-crash?

    I have the hard disc after my old PC crashed. How do I import my e-
    mails from my Thunderbird files to my new PC where I have installed
    Thunderbird. The only options I find is to import from other mail
    programs.

  2. Re: Recover after PC-crash?

    On 15.09.2007 15:31 UK Time, boge@catri.se wrote:
    > I have the hard disc after my old PC crashed. How do I import my e-
    > mails from my Thunderbird files to my new PC where I have installed
    > Thunderbird. The only options I find is to import from other mail
    > programs.

    Simply move your whole mail directory over to the new PC and point your
    new TB installation to the directory.

    Tools > Account Settings > Server Settings > Local directory

    Please ask again if you need further clarification.

    --
    Herbert Eppel
    www.HETranslation.co.uk

+ Reply to Thread