Number of To: lines? - Mozilla

This is a discussion on Number of To: lines? - Mozilla ; Using Thunderbird 2.0.0.6 and WinXP SP2. Frequently I need to send a message to six or seven people but there are only four To: lines available. Making a group is not practical because these are not members of any fixed ...

  1. Number of To: lines?

    Using Thunderbird 2.0.0.6 and WinXP SP2. Frequently I need to send a
    message to six or seven people but there are only four To: lines available.
    Making a group is not practical because these are not members of any
    fixed group.
    How do I do increase the number of To: lines?
    Thanks,
    Nathan

  2. Re: Number of To: lines?

    Nathan Gutman wrote in

    > Using Thunderbird 2.0.0.6 and WinXP SP2. Frequently I need to
    > send a message to six or seven people but there are only four
    > To: lines available. Making a group is not practical because
    > these are not members of any fixed group.
    > How do I do increase the number of To: lines?

    After you enter your fourth address, hit the return key, and a
    new line will be added. Do this as often as you like.

    --
    }:-) Christopher Jahn
    {:-( http://soflatheatre.blogspot.com/

    The Earth Will Shake.

  3. Re: Number of To: lines?

    On 9/14/2007 5:40 PM, Christopher Jahn wrote:
    > Nathan Gutman wrote in
    >
    >> Using Thunderbird 2.0.0.6 and WinXP SP2. Frequently I need to
    >> send a message to six or seven people but there are only four
    >> To: lines available. Making a group is not practical because
    >> these are not members of any fixed group.
    >> How do I do increase the number of To: lines?

    > After you enter your fourth address, hit the return key, and a
    > new line will be added. Do this as often as you like.

    I think you can also put more than one address on each To: line.

    --

    David E. Ross
    .

    bureaucracy has obviously never worked for a large corporation. 1997

  4. Re: Number of To: lines?

    Nathan Gutman wrote:
    > Using Thunderbird 2.0.0.6 and WinXP SP2. Frequently I need to send a
    > message to six or seven people but there are only four To: lines available.
    > Making a group is not practical because these are not members of any
    > fixed group.
    > How do I do increase the number of To: lines?
    > Thanks,
    > Nathan

    Thank you guys! How stupid of me not to try it.

+ Reply to Thread