Help! - Mozilla

This is a discussion on Help! - Mozilla ; > Dear Moderator, > > When I forward mails they get sent on as attachments! > > How do i send them as inline messages? > > And where can I get help for Lightning? Thanks Jape...

  1. Help!

    > Dear Moderator,
    >
    > When I forward mails they get sent on as attachments!
    >
    > How do i send them as inline messages?
    >
    > And where can I get help for Lightning?

    Thanks

    Jape

  2. Re: Help!

    On 9/11/2007 8:24 PM, Dr Anil Paranjape wrote:
    >> Dear Moderator,
    >>
    >> When I forward mails they get sent on as attachments!
    >>
    >> How do i send them as inline messages?
    >>
    >> And where can I get help for Lightning?

    > Thanks
    >
    > Jape

    Tools>>Options>>Composition>>General>>Forward messages Select "inline"
    from drop down.

    --
    Irwin

  3. Re: Help!

    Thunderbird Leader Dr Anil Paranjape teletyped on date 9/11/2007 11:24
    PM ...
    >> Dear Moderator,
    >>
    >> When I forward mails they get sent on as attachments!
    >>
    >> How do i send them as inline messages?
    >>
    >> And where can I get help for Lightning?

    > Thanks
    >
    > Jape

    The mozilla.support.calendar news group on the news.mozilla.org server
    supports the three Mozilla calendar inititives.

    --
    Ron K.
    Don't be a fonted,

+ Reply to Thread