decrease size of everything on Thunderbird. - Mozilla

This is a discussion on decrease size of everything on Thunderbird. - Mozilla ; I just joined up with Thunderbird. I have windows XP. The e-mail program is so huge. Have tried to decrease the size of fonts etc. Nothing is happening. What do I have to do?...

  1. decrease size of everything on Thunderbird.

    I just joined up with Thunderbird. I have windows XP. The e-mail program
    is so huge. Have tried to decrease the size of fonts etc. Nothing
    is happening. What do I have to do?

  2. Re: decrease size of everything on Thunderbird.

    Dotti wrote:
    > I just joined up with Thunderbird. I have windows XP. The e-mail program
    > is so huge. Have tried to decrease the size of fonts etc. Nothing
    > is happening. What do I have to do?

    what do you mean everything is so huge? Have you looked
    under Tools, Options, Display, Formatting tab, and the Fonts
    button? Can you post a screenshot, somewhere, of what you
    see so we can figure out whats going on?

    or Reply to Author. Thanks!

    http://www.toonopedia.com/potamus.htm

+ Reply to Thread