A couple of questions - Mozilla

This is a discussion on A couple of questions - Mozilla ; I have a couple of questions: 1. When replying to a message how can I get it to look like this? on 7/6/2007 someone wrote: Instead of someone wrote: Where someone is the name of the person I am replying ...

  1. A couple of questions

    I have a couple of questions:
    1. When replying to a message how can I get it to look like this?
    on 7/6/2007 someone wrote:
    Instead of
    someone wrote:
    Where someone is the name of the person I am replying to.
    2. How can I send my messages in text format. Not html.
    3. Does thunderbird put block quotes around the reply or? If not how do
    I make it do this?
    Thanks.

    --
    Daniel Dalton

    http://members.iinet.net.au/~ddalton/

    daniel.dalton47@gmail.com

  2. Re: A couple of questions

    See "http://www.mozilla.org/support/thunderbird/tips#beh_replyheader"

    > 2. How can I send my messages in text format. Not html.

    Goto Tools>Account Settings>that mail account>Composition & Addressing .
    (Uncheck) Compose messages in HTML format.

+ Reply to Thread