Bulk email duplicates thread ? - Mozilla

This is a discussion on Bulk email duplicates thread ? - Mozilla ; If I get response email from a blackberry the subject line adds " [bulk] " and as a result a new thread is started. Is it possible to prevent this from happening so that a thread includes both my original ...

  1. Bulk email duplicates thread ?

    If I get response email from a blackberry the subject line adds
    " [bulk] " and as a result a new thread is started.

    Is it possible to prevent this from happening so that a thread
    includes both my original email and the subsequent blackberry

  2. Re: Bulk email duplicates thread ?

    canuck wrote:
    > If I get response email from a blackberry the subject line adds
    > " [bulk] " and as a result a new thread is started.
    >
    > Is it possible to prevent this from happening so that a thread
    > includes both my original email and the subsequent blackberry

    ( See Peter's response first )
    You may also check if this workaround helps :
    Goto Tools>Options>Advanced>General>Config Editor .
    type in filter
    mail.strict_threading
    double click on it to set it true .
    Restart Thunderbird.