Attachments - Mozilla

This is a discussion on Attachments - Mozilla ; When I open an e-mail the attachments are under the text taking up space where before they were in a box to the right of the subject, to, from and date. I would like the notification area back up top. ...

  1. Attachments

    When I open an e-mail the attachments are under the text taking up space
    where before they were in a box to the right of the subject, to, from and
    date. I would like the notification area back up top.

    Thanks

  2. Re: Attachments

    *-* On Wed, 29 Aug 2007 18:51:49 -0500,
    *-* In Article FsOdna6f4sqGZUjbnZ2dnUVZ_tWtnZ2d@mozilla.org,
    *-* Rob Steketee wrote
    *-* About Attachments

    BTW, you might want to check your system clock (including Time
    Zone). It appears to be an hour fast, and I'm guessing it's set to
    Eastern Standard Time instead of Eastern *Daylight* Time.

    > When I open an e-mail the attachments are under the text taking up
    > space where before they were in a box to the right of the subject,
    > to, from and date. I would like the notification area back up top.

    Reinstall/update whatever theme or extension you were using that
    put them up in the Header Pane. I'm using TB1.5 and the attachment
    list is at the bottom of the Message Pane/Window here. AFAIK, that's
    always been the default location.

    Ken Whiton

    FIDO: 1:132/152

  3. Re: Attachments

    Thunderbird Leader Ken Whiton teletyped, On 8/29/2007 8:30 PM:
    > *-* On Wed, 29 Aug 2007 18:51:49 -0500,
    > *-* In Article FsOdna6f4sqGZUjbnZ2dnUVZ_tWtnZ2d@mozilla.org,
    > *-* Rob Steketee wrote
    > *-* About Attachments
    >
    > BTW, you might want to check your system clock (including Time
    > Zone). It appears to be an hour fast, and I'm guessing it's set to
    > Eastern Standard Time instead of Eastern *Daylight* Time.
    >
    >> When I open an e-mail the attachments are under the text taking up
    >> space where before they were in a box to the right of the subject,
    >> to, from and date. I would like the notification area back up top.

    > Reinstall/update whatever theme or extension you were using that
    > put them up in the Header Pane. I'm using TB1.5 and the attachment
    > list is at the bottom of the Message Pane/Window here. AFAIK, that's
    > always been the default location.
    >
    > Ken Whiton
    >
    > FIDO: 1:132/152
    > InterNet: kenwhiton@surfglobal.net.INVAL (remove the obvious to reply)

    The bottom is the default for Tb 2.0.0.6 also.

    --
    Ron K.
    Don't be a fonted,

  4. Re: Attachments

    On 30.08.2007 07:52, CET - what odd quirk of fate caused Ron K. to
    generate the following:? :
    > Thunderbird Leader Ken Whiton teletyped, On 8/29/2007 8:30 PM:
    >
    >> *-* On Wed, 29 Aug 2007 18:51:49 -0500,
    >> *-* In Article FsOdna6f4sqGZUjbnZ2dnUVZ_tWtnZ2d@mozilla.org,
    >> *-* Rob Steketee wrote
    >> *-* About Attachments
    >>
    >> BTW, you might want to check your system clock (including Time
    >> Zone). It appears to be an hour fast, and I'm guessing it's set to
    >> Eastern Standard Time instead of Eastern *Daylight* Time.
    >>

    >>> When I open an e-mail the attachments are under the text taking up
    >>> space where before they were in a box to the right of the subject,
    >>> to, from and date. I would like the notification area back up top.
    >>>

    >> Reinstall/update whatever theme or extension you were using that
    >> put them up in the Header Pane. I'm using TB1.5 and the attachment
    >> list is at the bottom of the Message Pane/Window here. AFAIK, that's
    >> always been the default location.
    >>
    >> Ken Whiton
    >>
    >> FIDO: 1:132/152
    >> InterNet: kenwhiton@surfglobal.net.INVAL (remove the obvious to reply)
    >>

    > The bottom is the default for Tb 2.0.0.6 also.

    top right is the default area when *composing* mail - but there may well
    be some extension that puts the box up there, next to the header pane!

    reg

+ Reply to Thread