Retrieving Yahoo Mail - Mozilla

This is a discussion on Retrieving Yahoo Mail - Mozilla ; Is anyone else having trouble retrieving their Yahoo Mail through TB? Am using TB 2.0.0.6 with WebMail 1.2.3 and Yahoo WebMail 1.2.2. Everything seemed to be fine until this morning. Thanks, Rick Esenwine rick2511@yahoo.com...

  1. Retrieving Yahoo Mail

    Is anyone else having trouble retrieving their Yahoo Mail through TB?
    Am using TB 2.0.0.6 with WebMail 1.2.3 and Yahoo WebMail 1.2.2.
    Everything seemed to be fine until this morning.

    Thanks,
    Rick Esenwine
    rick2511@yahoo.com

  2. Re: Retrieving Yahoo Mail

    Richard K Esenwine wrote:
    > Is anyone else having trouble retrieving their Yahoo Mail through TB? Am
    > using TB 2.0.0.6 with WebMail 1.2.3 and Yahoo WebMail 1.2.2. Everything
    > seemed to be fine until this morning.

    Take a look at this discussion
    "http://groups.google.com/group/thunderbird-webmail-extension/browse_frm/thread/e4dad8fa880269b7"

  3. Re: Retrieving Yahoo Mail

    Nir wrote:
    > Richard K Esenwine wrote:
    >> Is anyone else having trouble retrieving their Yahoo Mail through TB?
    >> Am using TB 2.0.0.6 with WebMail 1.2.3 and Yahoo WebMail 1.2.2.
    >> Everything seemed to be fine until this morning.
    >>

    > Take a look at this discussion
    > "http://groups.google.com/group/thunderbird-webmail-extension/browse_frm/thread/e4dad8fa880269b7"

    I had this problem with just one Yahoo! id. I just logged in via
    the web and cleared out anything that was unread, moved
    everything out of the Inbox and then emptied the trash and bulk
    mail folders. That fixed it.

  4. Re: Retrieving Yahoo Mail

    Richard K Esenwine wrote:
    > Is anyone else having trouble retrieving their Yahoo Mail through TB? Am
    > using TB 2.0.0.6 with WebMail 1.2.3 and Yahoo WebMail 1.2.2. Everything
    > seemed to be fine until this morning.
    >
    > Thanks,
    > Rick Esenwine
    > rick2511@yahoo.com

    Yahoo likes to make changes to their email software, which cause these
    programs to break. I downloaded Ypops, and it works just fine.

    --
    Ron Hunter rphunter@charter.net

  5. Re: Retrieving Yahoo Mail

    Richard K Esenwine wrote:
    > Is anyone else having trouble retrieving their Yahoo Mail through TB? Am
    > using TB 2.0.0.6 with WebMail 1.2.3 and Yahoo WebMail 1.2.2. Everything
    > seemed to be fine until this morning.

    Hotmail/MSN via WebMail has been having this problem for a while, too.
    Used to work great w/ an occasional webmail update necessary.

    Regards,

    Margaret

  6. Re: Retrieving Yahoo Mail

    After checking this discussion, I downloaded the Yahoo WebMail extension
    1.2.3b4 and installed it. It seems to have solved the problem, without
    having to change anything on the Yahoo website.

    Thanks to all that replied.
    Rick Esenwine
    rick2511@yahoo.com

    Nir wrote:
    > Richard K Esenwine wrote:
    >> Is anyone else having trouble retrieving their Yahoo Mail through TB?
    >> Am using TB 2.0.0.6 with WebMail 1.2.3 and Yahoo WebMail 1.2.2.
    >> Everything seemed to be fine until this morning.
    >>

    > Take a look at this discussion
    > "http://groups.google.com/group/thunderbird-webmail-extension/browse_frm/thread/e4dad8fa880269b7"

  7. Webmail Hotmail (was Re: Retrieving Yahoo Mail)

    Margaret wrote:
    > Richard K Esenwine wrote:
    >> Is anyone else having trouble retrieving their Yahoo Mail through TB?
    >> Am using TB 2.0.0.6 with WebMail 1.2.3 and Yahoo WebMail 1.2.2.
    >> Everything seemed to be fine until this morning.

    > Hotmail/MSN via WebMail has been having this problem for a while, too.
    > Used to work great w/ an occasional webmail update necessary.

    Sorry to follow-up to my own post, but.... It seems that the current
    Webmail/Hotmail extensions work fine with the "old" Hotmail. It's just
    the "Live" that's having a problem. So I switched back to original
    Hotmail, reconfigured the Webmail-Hotmail extension and all is working fine.

    Regards,

    Margaret

+ Reply to Thread