squaredancer wrote:
> On 29.08.2007 17:04, CET - what odd quirk of fate caused Jay Garcia to
> generate the following:? :
>> On 29.08.2007 04:14, squaredancer wrote:

As I said, I don't open attachments (for at last a week), so I wouldn't
get infected in the first place
And as I expleained previously, I didn't KNOW it was a virus when first
receiveed, I simply noted the time. It wasn't until more came in that I
firmly suspected it was a virus, which was confirmed in another few
hours anyway.