Can't get rid of blank email - Mozilla

This is a discussion on Can't get rid of blank email - Mozilla ; I have an email I can't get rid of. Whatever I do (delete, etc) it stays in the Junk folder. It has no text, attachment, subject or sender, just the date: 01/01/1970 00:00 I've run my anti-virus software and nothing ...

  1. Can't get rid of blank email

    I have an email I can't get rid of. Whatever I do (delete, etc) it stays
    in the Junk folder. It has no text, attachment, subject or sender, just
    the date:
    01/01/1970 00:00

    I've run my anti-virus software and nothing seems amiss. What is it and
    how do I get rid of it?

    --
    Lew

  2. Re: Can't get rid of blank email

    Lew wrote:
    > I have an email I can't get rid of. Whatever I do (delete, etc) it stays
    > in the Junk folder. It has no text, attachment, subject or sender, just
    > the date:
    > 01/01/1970 00:00
    >
    > I've run my anti-virus software and nothing seems amiss. What is it and
    > how do I get rid of it?

    Right click on Junk folder , select properties > rebuild index.
    Right click on Junk folder again and select Compact .
    Do same for Trash folder also .
    Do you still having same problem ?

  3. Re: Can't get rid of blank email

    Nir wrote:

    >> I have an email I can't get rid of. Whatever I do (delete, etc) it
    >> stays in the Junk folder. It has no text, attachment, subject or
    >> sender, just the date:
    >> 01/01/1970 00:00
    >>
    >> I've run my anti-virus software and nothing seems amiss. What is it
    >> and how do I get rid of it?
    >>

    > Right click on Junk folder , select properties > rebuild index.
    > Right click on Junk folder again and select Compact .
    > Do same for Trash folder also .
    > Do you still having same problem ?

    Problem solved. Thanks.

    --