2 Sent Boxes - Mozilla

This is a discussion on 2 Sent Boxes - Mozilla ; Somehow I have ended up with 2 Sent Folders under my Local Folders. One Sent folder is just sent. The other Sent I have created sub folders where my sent emails go - depending on which email account has sent ...

  1. 2 Sent Boxes

    Somehow I have ended up with 2 Sent Folders under my Local Folders.

    One Sent folder is just sent.
    The other Sent I have created sub folders where my sent emails go -
    depending on which email account has sent it.

    I cannot Delete either one - and i would like to delete 1 of them.

    Any suggestions would be welcome.

    Thanks

    Miro

  2. Re: 2 Sent Boxes - Solution

    Googled it up and found it.

    here is a snippet of the page
    Check out the folder .thunderbird/xxxxxx.Default User/Mail/Account and
    try to remove the folder from there.

    here is the google link
    http://groups.google.com/group/mozil...430a7abc38db45

    worked like a charm.

    Miro

    Miro wrote:
    > Somehow I have ended up with 2 Sent Folders under my Local Folders.
    >
    > One Sent folder is just sent.
    > The other Sent I have created sub folders where my sent emails go -
    > depending on which email account has sent it.
    >
    > I cannot Delete either one - and i would like to delete 1 of them.
    >
    > Any suggestions would be welcome.
    >
    > Thanks
    >
    > Miro

+ Reply to Thread