How to recover erased saved mail - Mozilla

This is a discussion on How to recover erased saved mail - Mozilla ; Is there a way to recover erased saved mail from my saved mail folder??...

  1. How to recover erased saved mail

    Is there a way to recover erased saved mail from my saved mail folder??

  2. Re: How to recover erased saved mail

    On 8/28/2007 6:16 PM On a whim, iblumenthal pounded out on the keyboard

    > Is there a way to recover erased saved mail from my saved mail folder??

    If you haven't compacted the folder, you can open the folder (which is
    just a file with the same name) in the profile folder and copy the info,
    if that's all you need. If you "have" to have the email back in its
    entirety, check out this site:

    http://home.att.net/~cherokee67/restoredelmail.html

    --
    Terry R.