Lost the "all or unread" for e-mails - Mozilla

This is a discussion on Lost the "all or unread" for e-mails - Mozilla ; A few days ago I upgraded to 2.0. Now, I can't find my old e-mails which contain bills I need to pay. I believe it was sitting above the subject line. I'm not really pc literate, and about once a ...

  1. Lost the "all or unread" for e-mails

    A few days ago I upgraded to 2.0. Now, I can't find my old e-mails which
    contain bills I need to pay. I believe it was sitting above the subject
    line. I'm not really pc literate, and about once a year I need help from
    you guys.

    Hope you can point me in the right direction, and thanks.

    Jean

  2. Re: Lost the "all or unread" for e-mails

    user@domain.invalid wrote:
    > A few days ago I upgraded to 2.0. Now, I can't find my old e-mails
    > which contain bills I need to pay. I believe it was sitting above the
    > subject line. I'm not really pc literate, and about once a year I
    > need help from you guys.
    >
    > Hope you can point me in the right direction, and thanks.
    >
    > Jean

    This should help you "http://kb.mozillazine.org/Disappearing_mail"
    BTW , please backup your profile folder first
    ["http://kb.mozillazine.org/Profile_folder_-_Thunderbird"]

  3. Re: Lost the "all or unread" for e-mails

    Nir wrote:
    > user@domain.invalid wrote:
    >> A few days ago I upgraded to 2.0. Now, I can't find my old e-mails
    >> which contain bills I need to pay. I believe it was sitting above the
    >> subject line. I'm not really pc literate, and about once a year I
    >> need help from you guys.
    >>
    >> Hope you can point me in the right direction, and thanks.
    >>
    >> Jean

    > This should help you "http://kb.mozillazine.org/Disappearing_mail"
    > BTW , please backup your profile folder first
    > ["http://kb.mozillazine.org/Profile_folder_-_Thunderbird"]

    Thanks so much! I found the answer right away after reading about
    disappearing mail. I printed out the "back up your profile" info to do
    on my day off.

    Many thanks again,