All Filters Are Gone - Mozilla

This is a discussion on All Filters Are Gone - Mozilla ; I opened up my TB account this morning and all of my filters are gone! Where'd they go?...

  1. All Filters Are Gone

    I opened up my TB account this morning and all of my filters are gone!
    Where'd they go?

  2. Re: All Filters Are Gone

    Aaron wrote:
    > I opened up my TB account this morning and all of my filters are
    > gone! Where'd they go?

    Close Thunderbird .
    Goto Thunderbird profile folder [
    "http://kb.mozillazine.org/Profile_folder_-_Thunderbird"].

    If its a POP3 account then open Mail folder ( if IMAP then open ImapMail
    folder ) and then open folder of that account .
    Does it contains any file named 'msgFilterRules.dat' ?
    If such file exist then open it using your word editor .
    Does it contains filter rules of that account ?

    BTW , do you have any program that runs periodically to remove
    unused/junk files from your system ?

+ Reply to Thread