Retaining particular folder view - Mozilla

This is a discussion on Retaining particular folder view - Mozilla ; Is it possible for TB to "remember" which folders I have expanded when I use it, from one session to another? I use it mainly as a newsreader, but whenever I open it, the newsgroup folders are always collapsed and ...

  1. Retaining particular folder view

    Is it possible for TB to "remember" which folders I have expanded when I
    use it, from one session to another?
    I use it mainly as a newsreader, but whenever I open it, the newsgroup
    folders are always collapsed and I have to open them again.
    Many thanks.
    --
    Rev Robert M Jones, Wimborne Baptist Church, UK
    http://www.wimborne-baptist.org.uk

  2. Re: Retaining particular folder view

    Robert M Jones wrote:
    > Is it possible for TB to "remember" which folders I have expanded when I
    > use it, from one session to another?
    > I use it mainly as a newsreader, but whenever I open it, the newsgroup
    > folders are always collapsed and I have to open them again.
    > Many thanks.

    "http://www.mozilla.org/support/thunderbird/tips#beh_persistnewsserver"

  3. Re: Retaining particular folder view

    Nir wrote:
    > Robert M Jones wrote:
    >> Is it possible for TB to "remember" which folders I have expanded when
    >> I use it, from one session to another?
    >> I use it mainly as a newsreader, but whenever I open it, the newsgroup
    >> folders are always collapsed and I have to open them again.
    >> Many thanks.

    > "http://www.mozilla.org/support/thunderbird/tips#beh_persistnewsserver"

    Thanks. That's done it.

    --
    Rev Robert M Jones, Wimborne Baptist Church, UK
    http://www.wimborne-baptist.org.uk
    Free trial of Mailwasher Pro - effective email spam filter - (commission
    goes to our partners in Bulgaria)
    http://fta.firetrust.com/index.cgi?id=420

+ Reply to Thread