Hi,

I just uploaded a first version of a new multimedia course. This one
is for the Options dialog, and once finished is supposed to explain
all items of that dialog.

http://letexa.com/courses/8/

- the explanations are not complete yet, but half of them are there
- there ARE errors, there is a lot to criticize, I even made some
really stupid errors mishandling the beautiful English language.
--> that's why: please don't waste your time criticizing the
obvious. *Most* welcome are people who'd actively like to help! I
don't actually expect any such responses, but on the other hand, if
it's possible to convince people it's a great idea to blow themselves
up for the greater good of god and mankind, it should be possible to
find people to join THIS project, right...
- why do I do it? Because of my letexa.com project. I love multimedia,
I come from an open source background (worked for SuSE for many years,
doing Oracle stuff), I like teaching - and I'd like to develop a
project that creates multimedia learning content in an open source
way, i.e. through open collaboration.
- why Thunderbird? well, I use it a lot and I had to start
somewhere...

(part of the Thunderbird collection - http://letexa.com/courses/5/)

Thanks!
Michael