how do I scan an attachment? - Mozilla

This is a discussion on how do I scan an attachment? - Mozilla ; Hi All, I can scan to almost any program, except Thunderbird. I would love to be able to scan directly to Thunderbird. Is there a plugin that will allow me to import an attachment from my scanner? Another other way ...

  1. how do I scan an attachment?

    Hi All,

    I can scan to almost any program, except Thunderbird.
    I would love to be able to scan directly to Thunderbird.
    Is there a plugin that will allow me to import an attachment
    from my scanner? Another other way to do it?

    Many thanks,
    --T

  2. Re: how do I scan an attachment?

    ToddAndMargo@verizon.net wrote:
    > Hi All,
    >
    > I can scan to almost any program, except Thunderbird.
    > I would love to be able to scan directly to Thunderbird.
    > Is there a plugin that will allow me to import an attachment
    > from my scanner? Another other way to do it?
    >
    > Many thanks,
    > --T

    You can scan your document and save it as an image file. That file can
    then be brought into TB.

  3. Re: how do I scan an attachment?

    On Aug 27, 6:22 pm, ToddAndMa...@verizon.net wrote:
    > Hi All,
    >
    > I can scan to almost any program, except Thunderbird.
    > I would love to be able to scan directly to Thunderbird.
    > Is there a plugin that will allow me to import an attachment
    > from my scanner? Another other way to do it?
    >
    > Many thanks,
    > --T

    hi there, did you find any solution? except saving file first ;-)

    thank you for your response

+ Reply to Thread