Backing up the emails in Mozilla Thunderbird - Mozilla

This is a discussion on Backing up the emails in Mozilla Thunderbird - Mozilla ; Hello, I am doing a backup of my files from my laptop to proceed with re imaging my the entire system. However, I would like to know how I would go about saving all my emails that are currently in ...

  1. Backing up the emails in Mozilla Thunderbird

    Hello,

    I am doing a backup of my files from my laptop to proceed with re imaging my the entire system. However, I would like to know how I would go about saving all my emails that are currently in Mozilla Thunderbird. Will you kindly show me the way?

    Thanks.

    Peter

  2. Re: Backing up the emails in Mozilla Thunderbird

    Peter Loo wrote:
    > Hello,
    >
    > I am doing a backup of my files from my laptop to proceed with re imaging my the entire system. However, I would like to know how I would go about saving all my emails that are currently in Mozilla Thunderbird. Will you kindly show me the way?
    >
    > Thanks.
    >
    > Peter

    backup your Thunderbird profile. To locate your profile,
    you can read this:
    http://www.mozilla.org/support/thund...profile#locate

    and if you're using windows, then you must read this first:
    http://www.microsoft.com/windowsxp/u...ddenfiles.mspx

    or Reply to Author. Thanks!

    http://www.toonopedia.com/potamus.htm

  3. Re: Backing up the emails in Mozilla Thunderbird

    Peter Loo wrote:
    > Hello,
    >
    > I am doing a backup of my files from my laptop to proceed with re imaging my the entire system. However, I would like to know how I would go about saving all my emails that are currently in Mozilla Thunderbird. Will you kindly show me the way?
    >
    > Thanks.
    >
    > Peter

    Peter

    Can I strongly recommend the Mozbackup tool, to make life easier (than
    that explained in Peter's links above)

    http://mozbackup.jasnapaka.com/

+ Reply to Thread