Retain address of last email? - Mozilla

This is a discussion on Retain address of last email? - Mozilla ; My wife writes a "weekly update" that she customizes and sends to 12-15 recipients. She says that in earlier versions of TB, after sending an update to someone, she would hit "Write" to prepare to edit and send to the ...

  1. Retain address of last email?

    My wife writes a "weekly update" that she customizes and sends to 12-15
    recipients.

    She says that in earlier versions of TB, after sending an update to
    someone, she would hit "Write" to prepare to edit and send to the next
    person, and the "To:" od th enew compose window would display the
    address of the last person she wrote to.

    Is there a configuration item or add-on that will do this for her?

    Thanks.

    --
    Pete Holsberg
    Columbus, NJ

    Talk sense to a fool and he calls you foolish...
    -- Euripides

  2. Re: Retain address of last email?

    Pete Holsberg wrote:
    > My wife writes a "weekly update" that she customizes and sends to
    > 12-15 recipients.
    >
    > She says that in earlier versions of TB, after sending an update to
    > someone, she would hit "Write" to prepare to edit and send to the
    > next person, and the "To:" od th enew compose window would display
    > the address of the last person she wrote to.
    >
    > Is there a configuration item or add-on that will do this for her?
    >
    > Thanks.

    Pete , this idea may not be good enough but here it is :
    After composing 1st mail , she may select that sent message at Sent
    folder and either use 'Ctrl+E' or Messages > Edit as new.

    It will open message in the same form it was composed.
    'To' address will be same as last person.
    She now can modify content and subject of mail as necessary .

+ Reply to Thread