When I try to scroll down my e-mail message filters using the first
letter of the filter name, TB turns off that filter. I have lots and
lots of filters and sometimes don't see them by scrolling.
So if I have filters named "Friends-1" and "Friends-2" that are not
together, I want to be able to type "F" and have it jump to each filter
starting with "F" until I find the one I want. Now, when I do that,
each filter started with F gets turned off as it goes down the list.
Is there a way to be able to just do the one character scroll without
that turning off the filter.
Thanks in advance

Barbara