Diff between windows version and linux version - Mozilla

This is a discussion on Diff between windows version and linux version - Mozilla ; In the windows version, I can leave messages on server "until I delete them", but the linux version says "until I delete them or move them out of the INBOX" I guess that means if I use a filter to ...

  1. Diff between windows version and linux version

    In the windows version, I can leave messages on server "until I delete
    them", but the linux version says "until I delete them or move them out
    of the INBOX"

    I guess that means if I use a filter to move a message into another
    folder, the message will be deleted from the server?

    If so, is there any way to get the windows function in the linux version?

    Thanks

  2. Re: Diff between windows version and linux version

    Pete Holsberg wrote:
    > In the windows version, I can leave messages on server "until I delete
    > them", but the linux version says "until I delete them or move them out
    > of the INBOX"
    >
    > I guess that means if I use a filter to move a message into another
    > folder, the message will be deleted from the server?
    >
    > If so, is there any way to get the windows function in the linux version?
    >
    > Thanks

    you asked that question 4 hours ago, and got several responses

    or Reply to Author. Thanks!

    http://www.toonopedia.com/potamus.htm

+ Reply to Thread