I've had some problems with my thunderbird lately. In June it suddenly
strated receiving e-mails no longer in the inbox, but into the trash
box. I just kept using it that way, I never seemed to have time to get
that addressed. Now a few days ago, no e-mail come into the
thunderbird accoun t at all. I can still send e-mails out of there, I
can still see everything that is in there , but the only way I can get
my new e-mails is to go through our local fairpoint communications.
This is becoming inconvenient now, it doesn't show the mail in a
formated way.
What could I do to solve this problem?