Converting MSG File to EML - Mozilla

This is a discussion on Converting MSG File to EML - Mozilla ; Does anyone know how to convert an Outlook (Express) message to read in TB? -- Please reply to group or reply "off-group" by removing the two "z"s from my e-mail address. Graham Coward Melbourne, Australia ===================== Coward Family History Web ...

  1. Converting MSG File to EML

    Does anyone know how to convert an Outlook (Express) message to read in TB?

    --
    Please reply to group or
    reply "off-group" by removing the two "z"s from my e-mail address.

    Graham Coward
    Melbourne, Australia
    Coward Family History Web Site
    http://www.cowardfamilyhistoryaustralia.info/

  2. Re: Converting MSG File to EML

    Graham Coward wrote:
    > Does anyone know how to convert an Outlook (Express) message to read in TB?

    Take a look at this page
    "http://www.molecularbear.com/blog/?p=17"

+ Reply to Thread