Question about closing TB account, then rejoining, in new account - Mozilla

This is a discussion on Question about closing TB account, then rejoining, in new account - Mozilla ; mustyceltic wrote: > Dear Sirs, I am having my mail server (pop), giving me an "invalid" > password result, when I try to get into my email acct. I sure need to re > set a password (NOTE-NOT my master ...

  1. Re: Question about closing TB account, then rejoining, in new account

    mustyceltic wrote:
    > Dear Sirs, I am having my mail server (pop), giving me an "invalid"
    > password result, when I try to get into my email acct. I sure need to re
    > set a password (NOTE-NOT my master password), but a password my
    > pop-server.nc.rr.com, will "let me in with". Afraid, my solution will
    > have to be close out my old TB acct, then create a new one. Can someone
    > there help me with this? Thanks, I am
    > name is Joe.

    Goto Tools>Options>Privacy>Edit Saved Password .
    Select and delete password of that account.
    Restart Thunderbird.
    Try to get mails from that account .Thunderbird will ask for password.
    Type it correctly and check remember password option.

  2. Question about closing TB account, then rejoining, in new account

    Dear Sirs, I am having my mail server (pop), giving me an "invalid"
    password result, when I try to get into my email acct. I sure need to re
    set a password (NOTE-NOT my master password), but a password my
    pop-server.nc.rr.com, will "let me in with". Afraid, my solution will
    have to be close out my old TB acct, then create a new one. Can someone
    there help me with this? Thanks, I am
    name is Joe.

+ Reply to Thread