Enable checkbox "Use password manager ..." with login - Mozilla

This is a discussion on Enable checkbox "Use password manager ..." with login - Mozilla ; Hi, I'm trying to activate the checkbox "Use password manager ...". Is this possible? Today I'm manually inserting my password everytime I start TB (2.0.06). I'd rather have this automatically. I've already changed my POP account username and reverted back ...

  1. Enable checkbox "Use password manager ..." with login

    Hi,
    I'm trying to activate the checkbox "Use password manager ...".

    Is this possible? Today I'm manually inserting my password everytime I
    start TB (2.0.06).
    I'd rather have this automatically.

    I've already changed my POP account username and reverted back but no help.

    Is there a way to enable this checkbox without loosing any of my
    emails/contact, etc...

    sincerely

  2. Re: Enable checkbox "Use password manager ..." with login

    edwin wrote:
    > Hi,
    > I'm trying to activate the checkbox "Use password manager ...".
    >
    > Is this possible? Today I'm manually inserting my password everytime I
    > start TB (2.0.06).
    > I'd rather have this automatically.
    >
    > I've already changed my POP account username and reverted back but no help.
    >
    > Is there a way to enable this checkbox without loosing any of my
    > emails/contact, etc...
    >

    > sincerely

    Backup 'signons.txt' and 'key3.db' file in your Thunderbird profile folder .

    Open Thunderbird .
    Goto Tools>Options>Advanced>general>Config Editor .
    Type in filter

    signon.rememberSignons

    Double click on it to set it true .

    Restart Thunderbird .