TB stopped talking to Yahoo - Mozilla

This is a discussion on TB stopped talking to Yahoo - Mozilla ; I am running Thunderbird 2.0.0.6 and Ypops 0.8.8 for many months now, both at home and at my office. The last time I have seen it download from Yahoo was late Tuesday evening 8/21. Since that time I am getting ...

  1. TB stopped talking to Yahoo

    I am running Thunderbird 2.0.0.6 and Ypops 0.8.8 for many months now,
    both at home and at my office. The last time I have seen it download
    from Yahoo was late Tuesday evening 8/21. Since that time I am getting
    an Alert popup saying:

    "The RETR command did not succeed. Error retrieving a message. Mail
    server localhost responded: message 1 could not be downloaded."

    Can anyone give me a clue as to what has changed and how to get it
    working again?

    Tom

  2. Re: TB stopped talking to Yahoo

    Piperson wrote:
    > I am running Thunderbird 2.0.0.6 and Ypops 0.8.8 for many months now,
    > both at home and at my office. The last time I have seen it download
    > from Yahoo was late Tuesday evening 8/21. Since that time I am getting
    > an Alert popup saying:
    >
    > "The RETR command did not succeed. Error retrieving a message. Mail
    > server localhost responded: message 1 could not be downloaded."
    >
    > Can anyone give me a clue as to what has changed and how to get it
    > working again?
    >
    > Tom

    ypops has their own forum, whereby perhaps they can help you
    with your problem: http://ypopsemail.com/index.php?name=PNphpBB2

    or Reply to Author. Thanks!

    http://www.toonopedia.com/potamus.htm

+ Reply to Thread