New Sub Posts - Mozilla

This is a discussion on New Sub Posts - Mozilla ; I cant seem to find a setting in Thunderbird. When a post is read...it turns "light"...when a subpost is posted...it does not show "dark" again...so if all the '+' expand keys are compressed, you have no way of knowing where ...

  1. New Sub Posts

    I cant seem to find a setting in Thunderbird.
    When a post is read...it turns "light"...when a subpost is posted...it
    does not show "dark" again...so if all the '+' expand keys are
    compressed, you have no way of knowing where the new posts are.

    I hope someone understands what im trying to ask.

    Outlook express ... if you read a post it goes "unbold"...if a post is
    posted under it...the original post looks "bold" to let you know a new
    post is under it.

    Thanks

    Miro

  2. Re: New Sub Posts

    Miro wrote:
    > I cant seem to find a setting in Thunderbird.
    > When a post is read...it turns "light"...when a subpost is posted...it
    > does not show "dark" again...so if all the '+' expand keys are
    > compressed, you have no way of knowing where the new posts are.
    >
    > I hope someone understands what im trying to ask.
    >
    > Outlook express ... if you read a post it goes "unbold"...if a post is
    > posted under it...the original post looks "bold" to let you know a new
    > post is under it.
    >
    > Thanks
    >
    > Miro

    Are you doing a "Get Mail" after you do your reply?

    Lou

  3. Re: New Sub Posts

    Miro wrote:

    > Outlook express ... if you read a post it goes "unbold"...if a post
    > is posted under it...the original post looks "bold" to let you know a
    > new post is under it.

    In thunderbird , root post will look 'underlined'

  4. Re: New Sub Posts

    Ahhh ok... Im too new to thunderbird and did not realize that at all.

    Thank you, that clears up a lot.
    I didntrealize thats the underlining.

    Ive been microsoft'ed too much. :-)

    Thank you!

    Miro

    Nir wrote:
    > Miro wrote:
    >
    >> Outlook express ... if you read a post it goes "unbold"...if a post
    >> is posted under it...the original post looks "bold" to let you know a
    >> new post is under it.

    > In thunderbird , root post will look 'underlined'

  5. Re: New Sub Posts

    Miro wrote:
    > Ahhh ok... Im too new to thunderbird and did not realize that at all.
    >
    > Thank you, that clears up a lot.
    > I didntrealize thats the underlining.
    >
    > Ive been microsoft'ed too much. :-)

    You may use this code in userChrome.css ( depending your description )

    treechildren::-moz-tree-cell-text(container, closed, hasUnread, read) {
    text-decoration: none !important;
    font-weight: bold !important;
    }

+ Reply to Thread