Will not send from a template. Mess says cannot asve in drafts. Checkauthorised to access file - Mozilla

This is a discussion on Will not send from a template. Mess says cannot asve in drafts. Checkauthorised to access file - Mozilla ; When writing an e-mail in a template (worked OK in previous version) It will not send and gives the message 'cannot save in drafts. Check authority to access file' Any ideas?...

  1. Will not send from a template. Mess says cannot asve in drafts. Checkauthorised to access file

    When writing an e-mail in a template (worked OK in previous version) It
    will not send and gives the message 'cannot save in drafts. Check
    authority to access file'

    Any ideas?

  2. Re: Will not send from a template. Mess says cannot asve in drafts.Check authorised to access file

    Daf wrote:
    > When writing an e-mail in a template (worked OK in previous version) It
    > will not send and gives the message 'cannot save in drafts. Check
    > authority to access file'
    >
    > Any ideas?

    close the program and delete the *.msf files from the Mail
    directory of the TB profile.

    or Reply to Author. Thanks!

    http://www.toonopedia.com/potamus.htm

+ Reply to Thread