Ever since the upgrade to 2.0.0.6 my TB client has been "locking" up
on both my laptop and my desktop machines. The failure is
characterized by an eternal hour glass when mouse-over the client
window and the top gray line of a dialog pop-up over the icon tray.
This happens within seconds to minutes after starting. When it
happens the only thing that corrects the problem is a re-boot. (close
& re-start TB client doesn't work). I use IMAP email from multiple
locations, and I'll go back to Outlook before I give up IMAP. Please
Help I need my email back!

Bob