Outlook PST files imported - Mozilla

This is a discussion on Outlook PST files imported - Mozilla ; I recently had a problem with my hard drive and had a new one cloned. Everything was fine except the Inbox of Outlook 2002. All my archives and current email was there except for he inbox. I could not open ...

  1. Outlook PST files imported

    I recently had a problem with my hard drive and had a new one cloned.
    Everything was fine except the Inbox of Outlook 2002. All my archives and
    current email was there except for he inbox. I could not open the Inbox. So
    after many tries I fired up Thunderbird and imported the PST files. That
    worked great as Thunderbird found the missing Inbox files also. What I am
    now trying to do is locate where the imported PST files are stored in for
    Thunderbird. Does any one know what folder or directory they may be stored
    in?

  2. Re: Outlook PST files imported

    Bob wrote:

    I recently had a problem with my hard drive and had a new one cloned. Everything was fine except the Inbox of Outlook 2002. All my archives and current email was there except for he inbox. I could not open the Inbox. So after many tries I fired up Thunderbird and imported the PST files. That worked great as Thunderbird found the missing Inbox files also. What I am now trying to do is locate where the imported PST files are stored in for Thunderbird. Does any one know what folder or directory they may be stored in?

    In your Local Folders, of course.

  3. Re: Outlook PST files imported

    Bob wrote:
    > I recently had a problem with my hard drive and had a new one cloned.
    > Everything was fine except the Inbox of Outlook 2002. All my archives and
    > current email was there except for he inbox. I could not open the Inbox. So
    > after many tries I fired up Thunderbird and imported the PST files. That
    > worked great as Thunderbird found the missing Inbox files also. What I am
    > now trying to do is locate where the imported PST files are stored in for
    > Thunderbird. Does any one know what folder or directory they may be stored
    > in?

    did you try running scanpst.exe over your pst file?

    --
    Rev Robert M Jones, Wimborne Baptist Church, UK
    http://www.wimborne-baptist.org.uk

+ Reply to Thread